Here’s a glorious video of Big Country doing what he was supposed to do until the injury with a stat line of 31pts/12rebs/4asts versus the Seattle Supersonics. Not a bad stat line, Big C!
In this video you’ll see Bryant:
- In top goatee form
- Go 8 for 8 in the first quarter for 17 points
- Score 25 points by the first half
- Hit from the elbow off a sweet pick and roll
- Get up fast on a rebound from a Bibby miss and lay it up with power
- Sky hook like Kareem
- Dish the ball when he’s double teamed to Harrington for layups twice
- Hit a nasty turnaround jumper from 15 feet out
- Grab a rebound out of the air and put it back up before hitting the ground
This was one of his finest games for the Grizzlies, and you can hear Vancouver’s fans cheer him on with glee. Vancouver always loved the NBA, it would be everything to cheer again.
Here is the box score from that game: